Right of revocation
- A Customer in the meaning of § 13 of the German Civil Code, when concluding a distance selling transaction, generally have a statutory right of revocation, about which the Supplier informs them in the following in accordance with the legal model. The exceptions are regulated under point 2. A sample revocation form can be found under point 3.
Beginning of the revocation instruction
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke from this agreement within fourteen days without stating a reason.
The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which the goods were accepted by you or by a third person appointed by you, who is not the carrier.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us
Davenstedter Str. 123
Tel.: +49 (0) 511 568 677 99
E-mail: [email protected]
accordingly in an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, telefax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, however this is not mandatory.
Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of revocation prior to expiry of the period of revocation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of revocation.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of revocation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until such time as you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline.
The immediate costs of returning the goods shall be borne by you.
You shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
End of the revocation instruction
- The statutory right of revocation shall not apply in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or of goods which have clearly been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements.
- Delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for reasons relating to health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- Delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- In accordance with the statutory provisions, the provider shall provide the following information on the model revocation form: